Use Case - Admin - AssetEntry
As employee, I get this report pre-configured from the IT on my personal dashboard page.
As we categorize any type of assets (organization, users, sites, documents, content and more), we monitor the use in a global list. Furthermore, we're able to maintain entries directly from the report. EasyView provides - according to the asset type - other functions like displaying web content in context or downloading files, useful in many situations.
- Monitor categorization through various asset types
- Edit entries
- View web content in context
- File download
- Filter, Multi-Filter
- Select widget configuration
- Choose AssetEntry as datasource
- Select columns from the list and add them to the definition
- Set report title and subtitle
EasyView - How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView
Categorization, all asset types