(c) by horiworld.com - Andreas Horlacher - Switzerland
- This report will be placed on admin's dashboard page(s).
- Display meta information (category and tags)
- Number of members
- Custom Field (EXTRANET)
- Edit site
- As admin, I monitor data completeness of sites and I check meta information like category and tags (targeting precise searches).
- I keep control over the number of members, assigned to the site.
I directly edit the site from the report, that's very helpful.
- Add EasyView to page and go to widget configuration.
- Select SITE as datasource.
- Add fields to definition.
Editto definition to provide an edit link (control panel).
- Activate field property
PROVIDE_FILTERto add the filter feature to the appropriate columns.
- Save definition - go!
- Satisfy employees needs without any additional costs and binding IT resources.
- Customized lists leads to more efficiency.
- Direct communication.
- Foster collaboration, get more engagement: everything's gonna be easier!
- EasyView on user's personal page is being customized by end-user.
- EasyView on group- or organization-pages will be customized by power users or admins.
How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView