Use Case - Admin - User Data Completeness
- This report will be placed on admin's dashboard page(s).
- Displays data to be checked for completeness
- Edit user
- As administrator, I have to check for completeness of mandatory data. Profile picture uploaded? Address available? EasyView provides a direct link to the user edit form, the report is highly useful.
- As responsible for testing the new user interface, I have to check for data completeness and mal forming.
- Add EasyView to page and go to widget configuration.
- Add fields to definition (datasource USER is default).
Editto definition to provide an edit link (control panel).
- Activate field property
PROVIDE_FILTERto add the filter feature to the appropriate columns.
- Save definition - go!
EasyView - How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
- Satisfy employees needs without any additional costs and binding IT resources.
- Customized lists leads to more efficiency.
- Direct communication.
- Foster collaboration, get more engagement: everything's gonna be easier!
- EasyView on user's personal page is being customized by end-user.
- EasyView on group- or organization-pages will be customized by power users or admins.
(c) by horiworld.com - Andreas Horlacher - Switzerland
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView