Experts - War for talents
War for talents: People selection by skills is a common task and perfect to demonstrate the capabilities of EasyView.
If headhunters are working in team context, it may be a good idea, having a set of EasyView reports defined in usergroup site-templates.
- Export data to Excel (CSV file) or clipboard
- Using Tags, Search in Tags
- Filter allows quick selection ("Skill XY") - multi use of filters is provided.
- Expression Search
- As internal headhunter, you have to set-up an ad hoc-team, for example. No better way for that task than using EasyView!
- As external headhunter, you need to offer a selection of resources, fitting the customer's profile. EasyView displays, beside skill properties, common information like availability, costs, mobility and lets you directly communicate with candidates by phone, mail or skype.
- Add EasyView to page
- Select datasource USER (preset, default)
- Add columns to definition
- Add a custom field to definition
- Click button Add Custom Field in the main tab
- (a field with prefix "CUSTOM_", followed by current numbering has been added to the definition)
- Edit field properties (edit button at field name)
- Enter name of custom field in input box
Click save button (disc icon) at the field name to end edit properties mode.
- Add a (user interface) filter to a column
- Edit property (edit button at field name)
- Opt-in checkbox
- Move columns by drag & drop
EasyView - How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
EasyView - Goals/Benefits
- Satisfy employees needs without any additional costs and binding IT resources.
- Customized lists leads to more efficiency.
- Direct communication.
- Foster collaboration, get more engagement: everything's gonna be easier!
- EasyView on user's personal page is being customized by end-user.
- EasyView on group- or organization-pages will be customized by power users or admins.
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView