People Directory - ORX
Click on a department in the organization chart (ORX) and you'll get the corresponding employees in EasyView!
This is a company overview on the intranet. Also suitable for extra- or internet: in that case, restriction by roles (filter) may be used.
If employee directory is being embedded on an organization- or community-page, people selection is being done automatically - and current department will be highlighted on ORX.
- As a leader of an international company or organization, I need to have a free-to-configure people directory available. There are many use cases - no chance to cover them with a static directory.
- Extra-/Internet: As a partner or customer, I would like to obtain a company's overview to find a suitable contact.
- Automatic feedback in people directory corresponding to click on a department
- Graphical navigation
- highlights current department if embedded on a department page (organizational unit)
- more features available (e.g. opening department profile pages)
- Add ORX and EasyView to a page
- EasyView (Configuration Menu):
- Add columns you want.
- Opt-in checkbox "
Members selection by ORX" in the
- ORX (Configuration Menu):
- On tab
- Select EasyView from listbox at the Click event. Of course, you could assign the EasyView action to the other events!
- Play around with the other customization options!
- On tab
EasyView: How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
ORX - How to use
- Department interaction
- Click: Updates EasyView report - shows members of department that has been clicked.
- Doubleclick: Opens profile page
- Mouseover: Show number of members.
- Graph interaction
- Mousewheel: Zoom
Note: Events Click, Doubleclick and Mouseover are free to configure from list, provided actions are Open Profile Page, Focus, Update EasyView and Show Quicktip (with a few information types provided).
Welcome to ORX! Please, configure first ...
ERROR: Organization not found, check configuration or contact your admin! ( )
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView
🏬 Department Members