(c) by horiworld.com - Andreas Horlacher - Switzerland
As employee, I get this report pre-configured from the IT on my personal dashboard page.
As we categorize documents in the repository, we monitor the use of categories in a global list. Furthermore, we're able to maintain entries directly from the report. Thanks to EasyView's ultra fast search and sort capability, the handling is very easy.
- Monitor categorization of documents
- Edit entries
- File download
- Filter, Multi-Filter
- Select widget configuration
- Choose AssetEntry as datasource
- Select columns from the list and add them to the definition
- Add column
SOURCE_CLASSNAMEand set prefilter to
- Set report title and subtitle
EasyView - How to use
- Type-in search expression, EasyView searches while your typing and reduces data according to current expression.
- Click on up/down arrow on column headers.
- Multi-Sort: Shift-Click on further column headers.
- [Last Row] Select an item from list, where provided.
- Move columns (non-persistent)
- Drag Column Header to desired position.
- Click Image to open profile page (user, organization or site)
- Click Mail, Skype or Phone entry to establish action.
- Export/Copy to clipboard
- Click corresponding buttons in report header
EasyView - Goals/Benefits
- Satisfy employees needs without any additional costs and binding IT resources.
- Customized lists leads to more efficiency.
- Direct communication.
- Foster collaboration, get more engagement: everything's gonna be easier!
- EasyView on user's personal page is being customized by end-user.
- EasyView on group- or organization-pages will be customized by power users or admins.
Platform 71 true
Welcome to EasyView
Categories, File Finder