Joomla is an award-winning content management system. New version 1.6 is available since January.
- Finer access controls for viewing and editing content with configurable user groups and viewing levels
- A user-defined category structure, from simple one-level to complex multi-level categories
- Installation improvements allowing for multiple extension installations in one package, updatable with a single click
- Expanded language support for easy production of multi-lingual sites
- Start and end publishing times for modules with more control over where they display,
- Fresh new templates and semantic markup to please the eye as well as the search engines
- More creative control through template styles
- Hundreds of additional features, streamlining workflow and productivity
I use Joomla to build this website.
"How do we build blazingly fast, desktop-class web applications?"
SproutCore is an HTML5 application framework for building responsive, desktop-caliber apps in any modern web browser, without plugins.
I was evaluating a framework to build desktop-like webapps. Sproutcore fullfills all the needs and I'm highly interested for projects now.
Sproutcore was used to build the successfull Apple MobileMe plattform. Charles Jolley left from Apple and founded the company "Strobe".