Don't hezitate to contact me if any more questions or suggestions...
This help is oriented on the navigation tabs:
In this tab, you select and start a quiz. Select desired options on the right panel.
- Select quiz from dropdown-list
- Select options from the right panel (explanation below)
- Press Start to run the Quiz
Quiz - Options
- Sound-FX: toggle checkbox to hear sound effects
- Upper-/lowercase: if checked, system checks for the exactly matching
- Reverse questions with answers: check, if you want to exchange questions with answers
- ALWAYS display answer: the correct answer is always displayed - in this case, your input is NOT rated
- Display answer on error: check if the correct answer should be displayed after 1st miss-input
- Order of questions:
- Sort-order: questions sorted by Sort# defined in "Questions/Answers"
- Randomized order: question-order in random-way
- Time-limit: activate check-box to set a time-limit with the slider
Manage catalog of quizzes - create/edit and delete.
Catalog - Toolbar
- New quiz-catalog: open dialogbox to create a new quiz
- Import: open dialogbox to import a quiz, exported by Pauka
Catalog - List
- The list shows all quizzes available
- Click a row in the list to open edit dialog
Catalog - Dialogbox
- Enter all information in the dialog
- Export: opens another dialog where you copy quiz-data to clipboard. Send this data to a friend for importing your quiz.
- Delete: delete a complete quiz - be carefull, think!
- Save: saves your quiz to local storage
Here, you manage questions and answers assigned to a quiz-catalog.
Select a catalog from the dropdown-list and click 'Open'.
Questions-Answers - Toolbar
- Save: explicitely save your data!
- New line: appends a new row - change the order of rows with a corresponding input in the column 'Sort#' (ascending order, default)
- Refresh sort/order: sorts ascending by 'Sort#'
- Reload last saved/state: undo to last save
Questions-Answers - List
- Sort#: enter numbers (big steps recommended) to use for sorting
- Question/Answer: enter textual string exactly as it should appear in the quiz
- Action->Delete: deletes the row
- Action->Translate: translates the 'Question', result goes to 'Answer'
Translations & Settings
The translator (embedded in Questions/Answers) has been pulled-out from my 'dingsda' extension. Also available in the Google Chrome Web Store.
There is a base language and 4 target languages. Enter text and press 'Translate'-button.
- translate all: if checked in 'base language', the expression will be translated in ALL target languages (=parallel mode)
- detect language: the system tries to detect the language